cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can not run a retirement report, Getting error 1560-3456-20409-fci_i. Can you help please?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Can not run a retirement report, Getting error 1560-3456-20409-fci_i. Can you help please?

Thanks for coming to the Community for help, @safforddental.

We received similar reports from other users experiencing the same behavior when pulling up the Retirement Plan report. Our product team knows and is working for a resolution to fix the issue. 

In the meantime, you can run the Payroll Details report for employer, employee, and plan totals. I also recommend giving our Customer Care Team a call. They can pull up your account in a secure environment and add you to the list of affected users.

Here's how to reach phone support:

1. Sign in to your QBO account.
  2. Go to Help at the top right.
  3. Click Contact Us to connect with a live agent.

From there, have our representative link your case number to INV-31821. An email will be sent to you with any new information to assure you’re up to date with the progress of the investigation.

Thank you for your patience while we work on a fix. I’ll personally update the thread once our engineers resolve the problem.

That should do it. Let me know how the call goes and if you need anything else. I'm always here ready to help. Take care!