cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rshimotsu
Level 1

Can you have balance sheet and income statement open at the same time?

Solved
Best answer March 21, 2019

Best Answers
FritzF

Hi there, @rshimotsu.

Thanks for getting back to us. Allow me to chime in for a moment and share some additional information about pulling up two reports at the same time in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

Yes, you can! As what @john-pero mentioned, you can open those reports at the same time by right-clicking them and selecting Open link in new tab.

45.PNG

However, please note that working in the same module (Payroll, Banking, Taxes) on more than one tab simultaneously may lead to one of the tabs being signed out. To avoid this issue, consider checking out our QBO Windows app. The app offers a multi-window mode that will allow you to multi-task without being repeatedly signed out.

For your reference, you can also check out this article for more information: How to Create Multiple Windows in QuickBooks Online Accountant.

That should answer your concern for today. Please let me know how it goes by leaving a comment in this thread. I'm always here if you need further assistance. Have a good one!

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
john-pero
Community Champion

The trick to having two reports open or even two different looks at QBO is to right click open in new tab. Then you can open reports side by side. What you enter in one tab won't be visible in the other tab until you refresh

rshimotsu
Level 1

I was wondering if you could do this with Quickbooks online?

FritzF

Hi there, @rshimotsu.

Thanks for getting back to us. Allow me to chime in for a moment and share some additional information about pulling up two reports at the same time in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

Yes, you can! As what @john-pero mentioned, you can open those reports at the same time by right-clicking them and selecting Open link in new tab.

45.PNG

However, please note that working in the same module (Payroll, Banking, Taxes) on more than one tab simultaneously may lead to one of the tabs being signed out. To avoid this issue, consider checking out our QBO Windows app. The app offers a multi-window mode that will allow you to multi-task without being repeatedly signed out.

For your reference, you can also check out this article for more information: How to Create Multiple Windows in QuickBooks Online Accountant.

That should answer your concern for today. Please let me know how it goes by leaving a comment in this thread. I'm always here if you need further assistance. Have a good one!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us