cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Can you please add a Batch Actions option to add the Class? Class info is not imported and I would like to add the class to hundreds of lines for revenue & expenditures.

1 Comment

Re: Can you please add a Batch Actions option to add the Class? Class info is not imported and I ...

Good day, @doug17.

I appreciate you taking the time to reach out in the Community and share your request about adding Class by batch. Let me help share some insights about this feature.

This is easy and possible if you add an accountant as a user in QuickBooks Online. They can use the Reclassify Tool to find transactions that have been assigned to incorrect accounts or classes and reclassify them in batches. Since this is only available for QuickBooks Online Accountant subscription, I'd recommend inviting an accountant to be your best work partner for this.

To learn more about this, you can check out this helpful article: Invite or remove an accountant.

As always, you can visit our QuickBooks Online Blog to know more about the latest news and updates about QBO and what our Product Team is working on.

Keep me posted if you have additional questions about the Reclassify Tool. I'm always here to help.