cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Create a report with clolumns that include invoice date and date invoice was paid

I'm trying to create a report that includes:

Class

Invoice Date

Payment Date

Vendor Name

Account (Code)

Vendor

Amount

I have been able to get everything on the report EXCEPT both dates: invoice date and payment date. I can only get one or the other. Is there a way to get both dates on ONE report?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Create a report with clolumns that include invoice date and date invoice was paid

Hi there, @Ngread.

Glad to have you here in the Community. Allow me to share some insights about pulling up a report that includes, Class, Invoice Date, Payment Date, Vendor Name, Account (Code), Vendor, Amount in QuickBooks Desktop.

Currently, having the invoice date and payment date to show up in one report isn't an option for us. It will only display the invoice date. However, you can try pulling up the Check Detail report to show selected transactions and other transactions they are linked to, such as an invoice and its payment. 

To do that:

1. Select Report at the top,
  2. Click on Banking.
  3. Select the Check Detail report.
  4. Click on Customize Report.
  5. Select on Filters.
  6. Filter it with the following: Accounts = All, Amount = Any, Transaction Type = Payment, and Detail Level = All Except Summary.
  7. Click on OK.

I've attached some screenshots below to guide you through the steps:

Picture1.pngPicture2.pngPicture3.png

Also, for more details about this process, please refer to this article: Use Check or Deposit Detail Reports to show transaction links and mimic Cash Receipt Report.

While this option isn't available, I'd encourage you submitting this suggestion to our developers. Doing this helps them understand where we can improve and what features should be added so we can better serve you.

In order for them to account your suggestions, please follow these steps on your QuickBooks Desktop account:

1. Click the Help menu bar.
  2. Scroll down to Send Feedback Online.
  3. Select Product Suggestion.
  4. Choose Product Suggestion for the Type of Feedback.
  5. Product Area is optional.
  6. Enter your suggestion.
  7. Click Send Feedback.

Please let me know if you need further assistance with your QuickBooks account. I'm here to help you out whenever you needed me. Have a great day!