cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dleblanc1
Level 2

Credit card and bank charges not assigned to customer job.

Essentially, what I want to do is print a credit card or bank register as is with the addition of a column for Customer Job. This would give me all I need. However, this doesn't seem possible. 

Vendor reports don't seem to have the option of giving me the Customer Job information, even if that cell would be blank for some transactions.

The goal -- to see all vendor charges that have not been assigned to a customer job. 

Thank you -- 

3 Comments 3
dleblanc1
Level 2

DISREGARD -- I found it under Industry Specific Report for contractors.

hAgave
Level 1

what is the report named that you found?

JoesemM

Thanks for joining this thread, @hAgave.

You can pull up the Expenses Not Assigned to Jobs in case you want to see the vendor's charges that have not been assigned to a customer job. This report lists the costs that have not been assigned to a customer or job, totaled by the vendor.

Here's how:

1. Go to the Reports menu at the top.
  2. Click Industry Specific, then Contractor Reports, and select Expenses Not Assigned to Jobs.
  3. Click the Customize Report and filter the necessary information you want to display.
  4. Once done click OK.

Joesem Molat1.JPGJoesem Molat1.JPG

You can also check out this article for more information about customizing customer and job reports in QuickBooks: Customize customer, job, and sales reports.

You can click the Memorize button if you want the same settings to be available for future use. Feel free to read through this article for more details: Create, access and modify memorized reports.

Please keep in touch if there's anything else I can do to help you succeed with QuickBooks. I've got your back. Have a great day and stay safe.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us