cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SteveAJFF
Level 1

Edit Budget

I have Admin rights but when trying to modify an existing budget, when clicking on line items the line items aren't staying open long enough to modify them.  We had a budget revision and I am trying to get out board reports.

1 Comment 1
Angelyn_T
QuickBooks Team

Edit Budget

Hello there, @SteveAJFF.

It's my pleasure to help you today so you'll be able to modify the existing budget successfully.

To single out the cause of this unexpected behavior, you can start by logging in your account using a private browser and start modifying the existing budget from there. To access your account using a private browser, you may use either of the following shortcut keys:

• Google Chrome, press CTRL  Shift N
  • Mozilla Firefox: press CTRL  Shift P
  • Internet Explorer: press CTRL  Shift P
  • Safari: press Command Shift N

If you're able to modify the budget using a private browser, you have clear the cache of the regular browser you're using. In addition, you can also try using another supported browser to help us narrow down the cause of this issue.

In addition, you can read this article to learn more about budgets: How to create, edit, and manage budgets.

However, if the issue persists, I recommend getting in touch with our Support Team to check and verify this further securely. For the support's contact information, you may check it here: Contact the QuickBooks Online Customer Support team.

Please feel free to add a post/comment below if you have any other questions about budgets, I'll be always here to help you however I can. Have a good day ahead!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us