I read the post of the below, but it doesn't work for my case.
I did the above and Reinstall excel. Everythings are failed. please let me know other solutions.
Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Community, @k920011.
I appreciate you for trying over the steps on that Community help article to get this working. I'm here to help make sure that you can export your report to Excel.
Since you're still getting the same results after performing the troubleshooting steps on that article, let's try to repair both QuickBooks and Excel. Here's how:
1. Restart your computer to close unnecessary programs interfering with QuickBooks, then back up your QuickBooks company file.
2. Click the Start menu, then Control Panel.
3. Choose Programs and Features, then pick QuickBooks in the list of programs.
4. Select Uninstall/Change, then Continue and Next.
5. Click Repair and Next. Wait for the Repair to complete, then Finish (restart your computer if prompted).
To repair Excel, visit this link (it'll route you to Microsoft's support channel for the detailed information): Repair an Office application. Once done, export the report to again to double check.
That should get you fixed right up! But if you're receiving the same results, please let me know so I can get back to you right away. I want to make sure this is fix. Take care and have a good one.
Thanks for keeping us posted, k920011.
I appreciate you for trying out all the recommended steps above. However, if you're still experiencing the same issue when exporting reports to excel, I recommend you get in touch with our QuickBooks Support Team. They have the proper tools and will be able to take a closer look at the issue.
Here's how you can reach them:
You can always drop a reply below if you have any other questions. I'm always around to help.