cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Having issues with invoicable expenses.The check box is there but nowhere to enter the customer.

The issue started when my account was somehow downgraded so I could no longer mark an expense as billable to a customer. So I upgraded back to the mid-tier subscription.
1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Having issues with invoicable expenses.The check box is there but nowhere to enter the customer.

Hello there, Amicicr.

The billable expense feature is available in QuickBooks Online Plus and Advance versions. If you're subscribed to one of those subscriptions and you're still unable to use it, this unexpected behavior can be caused by too much cache. We will isolate this issue by opening QuickBooks Online using an incognito window. If you're able to bill a customer from there, go back to your main browser and clear the cache. It's a good idea to clear them out on a regular basis. This will help avoid the program to act differently.

In addition, using a different browser helps fix issues like this (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox).

We're just around if you need more help. Just leave a comment below.