cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Hello. I used to get an email when I emailed an invoice to a customer. Not anymore. I do not see a setting for this. Is this feature still available?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Hello. I used to get an email when I emailed an invoice to a customer. Not anymore. I do not ...

Welcome to the Community, @tracyharrison13.

I'm here to assist you with your concern regarding receiving an email when sending an invoice to customers. 

We currently have an ongoing issue wherein customers were unable to receive a copy of an emailed invoice. Our engineers are aware of and working to resolve an issue as timely as possible. As a workaround, you can just resend the invoice an enter your email address on the invoice email section.

For now, I'd suggest reaching out to the Phone Support or Chat Support as they can collect your account information in a secure environment so that you can receive updates about this as soon as they become available. 

You can reach them with the following steps:

1. Click the Help icon in the upper right of the screen.
  2. Select Contact US on the pop-up.
  3. Enter what you're needing assistance within the How can we help? field and choose Continue.
  4. Click Get a callback or Start Messaging.
  5. Enter your contact information.
  6. Select Call me or Send Message.
  7. Should you not see the option for Get a callback, you can toggle it by entering Support in How can we help?.

As soon as an update is received, I, or another member of the Community team, will be happy to update this thread and let you know so that you can get back to business.

Thank you for your patience while this was being worked on.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me here should you have any further questions, I want to make sure you're taken care of. Thanks for coming to the Community and take care.