Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How can I print a Blank Invoice

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: How can I print a Blank Invoice

Hello there, @mrshockproof.

I'd like to start with welcoming you to the Community family. I can help share some information about printing a blank invoice in QuickBooks Online.

At this time, QuickBooks Online only prints invoices that have at least one line item assigned. However, I can share with you a workaround that will allow you to print a blank invoice by exporting the form and editing it outside of QuickBooks.

Here's how:

1. From QuickBooks Online, navigate to the Sales tab and the All Sales section.
  2. Find any invoice form and click to open it. Select Print or Preview at the bottom of the form.
  3. On the Preview screen, click Download (↓) to receive a PDF copy of the invoice.
  4. Open the new PDF file in an image software to remove whatever data you need. You can do this by opening it in Microsoft Paint and placing white boxes over unwanted information.

1111.PNG

Also, I'd encourage you to check out our free invoice templates to see more invoice template that can help you with your business. You can also read through this article about customizing sales forms in QuickBooks Online for your future reference: How to customize invoices, estimates, and sales receipts.

Please reach out to me here in the Community should you need any further assistance with printing blank invoices in QuickBooks. Thanks for dropping in and take care.