cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dominica
Level 1

How could I import customers invoices from Excel into Quickbook Intuit? thank you

3 Comments 3
RenjolynC
QuickBooks Team

How could I import customers invoices from Excel into Quickbook Intuit? thank you

Hi Dominica,

You'll want to use a third-party application to import the customer's invoices from Excel to QuickBooks Online.

Here are the steps:

1. Log in to your QuickBooks Online account.
  2. On the left menu, click Apps.
  3. Type any keyword in the search field or click the Browse category drop-down menu.
  4. From the Browser category, you can select Data Sync.
  5. Click the app to see the overview.

If these invoices are coming from your bank statement, you can use the WebConnect feature.

Here's how:

1. Click the Gear icon located in the upper right-hand corner.
  2. Under Tools, click Import Data.
  3. From the Import Data page, click Bank Data.
  4. Select a file by clicking the Browse button.
  5. Click Next.
  6. Select a QuickBooks account for the bank file you want to upload, and click Next.
  7. Map the columns, and select the transactions you want to import.
  8. Click Done.

Here's also an article for more information: WebConnect.

Please let me know if there's anything else you need help with QuickBooks. Thanks.

Olga_Sokolovskaya
Level 3

Hello @dominica

If you use QuickBooks Online version, you can try to import customer's invoices using any app, for example Business Importer

1. Just open Qbo apps store -> https://appcenter.intuit.com/b-importer
2. Enter "Business Importer" in the search field
3. And click "Get app now"

They have trial version, you can just try it and I hope it will help you!

vpcontroller
Level 11

@dominica

Currently, there is no way to directly import invoices from excel into QBO without a 3-rd party app. You may want to check out "Excel by SassAnt" app.

(Left dashboard > Sales > All Sales > Import Transactions > select Excel by SassAnt and follow the steps). Unfortunately, this's not a free app.

2019-01-31 (1).png

Need to get in touch?

Contact us