cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How do I change the account (not the bank account but the label for type of income) on a transaction that was paid using qbo invoice?

1 Comment
Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Re: How do I change the account (not the bank account but the label for type of income) on a tran...

I see this is your first question so let me take the time to welcome you here to the Community, @camijept.

I can share some information about changing an account in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

Just to confirm, are you referring to the income account for your products/services? If so, here's how you can change it:

1. Go to the Gear icon at the upper right, then pick Products and Services under Lists column.
2. Locate the products/services you want to change and click Edit under Action column.
3. On the Income account drop-down, select an account, then Save and close.

31.PNG32.PNG

For future reference, you can also check out this article for further guidance: How to change the account for a product/service item.

That should do it. Please let me know how it goes or if you're referring to something else by leaving a comment below. I'll be here if you have any follow-up questions or concerns. Wishing you all the best!