Sometimes you just need a fresh start! Depending on when you first subscribed to QuickBooks Online, you can remove all the data in your account in a few simple steps. Otherwise, you're able to cancel your existing account and subscribe to a new one.
QuickBooks Online allows you to purge your account as long as it's under 90 days old. If that's the case for you, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Change the URL to include /purgecompany
3. Example: URL shows https://sg.qbo.intuit.com/app/homepage Change to: https://sg.qbo.intuit.com/app/purgecompany
4. The next screen will provide a summary of the items being deleted. In order to confirm that you understand the data will be deleted, you must type in the word Yes and select OK.
If you're account has been active for more than 90 days, you can't delete the data. Instead, you'll need to cancel your account, and start a new subscription.
Here's how to cancel your current subscription:
1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online company at https://qbo.intuit.com.
2. Select the Gear icon at the top, then Account and Settings.
3. Select the Billing & Subscription tab on the left.
4. Select Cancel to the right of the Subscription status line.
You can subscribe to a new account here: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/ca/pricing/. If you'd like more information about purging your company file, take a look at this article: Deleting online data and starting over.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Have a great day!