cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How do I view estimates in the online version of quickbooks. Similar to how invoices are seen with outstanding and total amount due.

2 Comments
Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Re: How do I view estimates in the online version of quickbooks. Similar to how invoices are seen...

You can run a report or view the progress invoices, james23. 

The Estimates & Progress Invoicing Summary by Customer report helps you review the outstanding and the total amount due for each customer. 

Here's how to pull up the report: 

1. From the left menu, click Reports
  2. In the search field, enter Estimates & Progress Invoicing Summary by Customer
  3. You can customize the report by clicking the Customize button at the upper-right corner of the page. 

In addition, you can see all the linked invoices on the original estimate. Just go to the Sales menu and choose Customer. Click on the customer's name and then go to the Transaction List tab. Locate the Estimate transaction and scroll down to the estimate window to view balances. 

You can also read through these articles about estimates: 

I'm around to help you if you have concerns about your sales transactions. Have a good one!

Re: How do I view estimates in the online version of quickbooks. Similar to how invoices are seen with outstanding and total amount due.

The only way I have found to view the original estimate (if you create one - PRINT IT IMMEDIATELY!) for QB on-line is as follows:

Sales

All Sales

find the particular estimate (in TYPE column)

create invoice

in the "How much do you want to invoice?" pop-up window, select "custom..."

hit "create invoice"

print the page and then cancel the action (bottom right)