cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Explorer **

How to pull up the date associated with each item number and sales order in Quickbooks

I'm creating a excel report with previous years sales history. I need to find the date of sale associated with item number and corresponding month, week and year. I tried customizing the reports using the report option by sales but couldn't able to get the dates.

4 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: How to pull up the date associated with each item number and sales order in Quickbooks

Thanks for reaching out to the QuickBooks Community, thamizh.

Let me help guide you on how to pull up the report that will show the information you need in QuickBooks Point Of Sale (POS). 

To show the date of sale associated with the item number and corresponding date, you can look at the item's history by pulling up the Item List report or via old UI.

Here's how:

1. Go to Reports.
  2. Select Item.
  3. Click Item Lists.
  4. Locate the item, and double-click the item name.
  5. Select the History tab.

If you need further assistance, I encourage you to contact our QuickBooks POS Support Team. They have the tools to pull up your account and do a screen-share.

You can contact our customer support through this link: QuickBooks Point of Sale

Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have additional questions about the POS reports. Have a good one. 

Community Explorer **

Re: How to pull up the date associated with each item number and sales order in Quickbooks

I appreciate your effort in answering my question. I have multiple store locations and I need to run a report showing the date of sale for all the item in all the store locations starting from 01/01/2018 to today. How would I do that ?

Using that report, I have find the trend by doing analysis in sales and I have to give recommendations to the buyers.

I really appreciate your help.

QuickBooks Team

Hi there, @thamizh.

I appreciate you coming back to us for additional support and providing details about your report question.

Running and customizing the sales report you need will require us to check your location setup. I recommend reaching out to our POS Customer Care Team so your account will be reviewed and you'll get helped in a secure environment.

That should point you to the right direction, thamizh.

Let me know how the call went or if you have other questions about POS. I'm always here to offer assistance.

Community Explorer **

Hi,

I contacted the customer care. But still I didn't get the solution. What I'm doing right now is extracting the weekly item sales summary and compiling it together for all the store locations. It's consuming lot of time.

Regards,

Thamizh.