cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nwjpbtreasurer
Level 1

How to remove "paid" (but with zero balance) invoices from list, as "closed" invoices paid through QuickBooks disappear?

3 Comments 3
JenoP

How to remove "paid" (but with zero balance) invoices from list, as "closed" invoices paid through QuickBooks disappear?

Good day, treasurer12.

We're not able to filter the list of invoices in the Invoices tab. Though, you can go to the All Sales tab so you can filter the list of invoices from there. Here's how: 

1. Under the Sales menu, select the All Sales tab.
  2. Click the drop-down arrow for Filter.
  3. Select Invoices for Transaction, then select the Status of the invoices that you want to see.
  4. Click Apply

Let me know if you have follow-up questions by adding a reply below. 

nwjpbtreasurer
Level 1

If I delete deposited invoices, does that remove the transaction from my accounting?

Kristine Mae

It will be removed from your accounting, Nwjpbtreasurer.

Once you delete any transactions, it will no longer show in our system. Though, it will show on your Audit Log report if a transaction is removed/deleted.

Before deleting any transactions, you may confer with your accountant. It may affect any reconciled months. 

You can always get back to this thread if you need more help. Have a great day! 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us