cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

I had a quickbooks help here work on our charity's files. All bills I entered are missing is this a function?

Quickbooks referenced me personal help here that modified our charity's files.  All bill entries are gone.  Is this a function of quickbooks or should those bill histories still be there in the find files?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: I had a quickbooks help here work on our charity's files. All bills I entered are missing is ...

Welcome and thanks for posting in the Community, @mahealani4th.

I'm here to help make sure that you can find all your bills in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

Yes! It is a function or a feature in QBDT called Simple Find. This will allow you to do a quick search using the most common transaction types like Bills, Invoice, Sales Receipt, Credit Memo, Check, etc.

If you're unable to search your bills using this feature, you can use the Advanced Find instead. This will let me do a more detailed transaction search by applying Filters. Here's how:

1. Go to Edit menu at the upper left and pick Find at the drop-down.
2. Click the Advanced tab, then use the filters from the list to refine your search. You can use multiple filters.
3. Select Find. If the results are too long, you can scroll down.​

50.PNG

That should help you locate your bills. Please let me know how it goes or if you have any follow-up questions or concerns. I'm always here to help you out. Take care and have a good one!