cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I have 200 customers that I send a bill to each qtr. How can I create 1 invoice and send it to multiple customers?

3 Comments
Established Community Backer ***

Re: I have 200 customers that I send a bill to each qtr. How can I create 1 invoice and send it to multiple customers?

Create invoice 1. Save. Create copy, edit name - save. Repeat 198 more times

Senior Explorer ***

Re: I have 200 customers that I send a bill to each qtr. How can I create 1 invoice and send it to multiple customers?

Hello,

The best way to do this is to create the excel file with the invoice, copy past it 200 times, changing the name to the customers. Import this invoice with importing tool, that's it. You will have 200 invoices with different customers name in it ready to be sent. 

Established Community Backer ***

@tamitutko 

This is actually the only useful feature that QBO Advanced offers, but it's not worth the extra $90 per month above the $60 Plus fee

I would subscribe to an app like "Excel Transactions Importer and Deleter" for $10 per month that lets you import from Excel, as @Olga B  described