cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I have a consignment shop and Can I Create a form that list the consignment Items terms and sold from it. How much is due to them?

1 Comment
Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Re: I have a consignment shop and Can I Create a form that list the consignment Items terms and s...

Hello, assistedmoving2-.

You can follow the steps provided in the Create a consignment report section in this article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/How-to-record-consignment-sales/m-p/185558.

To show how much is due, you can add a filter for A/R Paid then select Unpaid on the option box next to it. However, this report won’t be able to show terms information, as a workaround, you can run the Transaction List By Customer report. Customize and add the columns for terms then export the report to Excel together with the first report you’ve created. You’ll need to manually add the terms column in Excel (To export the report to Excel: you can click the export icon between the print and the gear icon on the report).  

I’ll also make sure to take note of your preferred consignment report and share it to our developers for future updates.

Don’t hesitate to reach us again if you have other questions about QuickBooks.