cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karin1525
Level 1

I have exhausted the communities assistance. Why is it SOOOOOOOOO difficult to get a live person to help me?? I am beyond frustrated. I am paying for support :-( I hate when companies are so big that our problems don't really matter.

when I click on a number in a report, I no longer get the detail making up that number.  This started about two weeks ago.  I upgraded to Desktop Pro Plus 2019 hoping that would resolve the problem.  It hasn't.  I received other instructions on this forum and none worked.  I am a small business owner.  I do not have hours and hours to devote to do it your self fixes which is why I paid extra.  Someone contact me to resolve my problem.  I'm an above average user who has used quickbooks for almost 20 year.  Help!!!!

4 Comments 4
AlexV
QuickBooks Team

I have exhausted the communities assistance. Why is it SOOOOOOOOO difficult to get a live person to help me?? I am beyond frustrated. I am paying for support :-( I hate when companies are so big that our problems don't really matter.

Hello there, karin1525.

If I was in your place right now, I’d sure feel the same way. Let me make it up to you by showing you how to contact us.

There are many ways to get in touch with our live support representatives. Aside from posting in the Community forum, you can also message our chat agents to arrange a callback, or call us directly.

I’ll walk you through finding your contact options in QuickBooks.

1. Go to the Help menu and choose QuickBooks Desktop Help.
  2. Select Contact Us.
  3. Give a brief description of your issue and click Continue.
  4. You can choose either Start messaging to reach our live chat agents or Get a callback to arrange a callback from our support agents.

Please let me know if you have other concerns I can help.

karin1525
Level 1

I did this.  It sent me around in a circle, including back to this question forum.  In the meantime, my problem seems to have miraculously resolved itself because now I can get the zoom detail.  Should I have a future problem that I can't fix on my own, I hope it's now this hard

KimatMatchstick
Level 1

Doesn't work.  I have been searching high and low for a chat room to no avail.  VERY FRUSTRATING.

Ryan_M

Hi @KimatMatchstick,

I'm here to assist and offer a helping hand.

Before we proceed though, I'd like to know more about the issue you have. This way, I can provide you the correct steps.

Feel free to leave a comment below. I'll be looking forward to hearing back from you.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us