cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I have vision issues. Please make the font on the site darker. I can barely read it, especially when you are keying something into a field. Thanks.

3 Comments
Established Community Backer ***

Re: I have vision issues. Please make the font on the site darker. I can barely read it, especially when you are keying something into a field. Thanks.

intuit will not do that

best you can do is vary the contrast and brightness of the monitor.

some time back I saw a screen you put over the monitor to help with vision problems, can not remember what it was called or what vision problems it was supposed to help with

Re: I have vision issues. Please make the font on the site darker. I can barely read it, especially when you are keying something into a field. Thanks.

Making the fonts darker is good service for the community using the product.....It gets harder to read as we get older.....INTUIT......PLEASE FIX THIS!

Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Re: I have vision issues. Please make the font on the site darker. I can barely read it, especial...

I agree with having an option to adjust the font in QBO, ljhm.

Just like you, I also have vision issues and that's why I understand how you feel. You can consider @Rustler's suggestion to adjust the contrast of your monitor. I'd also like to share a trick that has worked for me. 

You can adjust the font size of your browser to make the letters bigger and in bold. This way, you won't find it hard to read the letters on the screen. Please note though that this will affect all of the open programs in your browser.

I use Google Chrome all the time, so you can follow these steps to customize the font:

1. From the Chrome browser, click the three-dot icon in the upper right-hand corner.
  2. Select Settings.
  3. Scroll down to the Appearance section.
  4. Click the drop-down arrow in the far right of Customize fonts.
  5. On the Font size section, drag and move the cursor to the Huge side to make the font bigger.
  6. On the Minimum font size, follow step 5 to adjust the font.
  7. Close out of the browser's settings and log in to QBO to see the changes.

If you use a different browser, you can search online for the steps.

I've also added screenshots.

You can always leave a reply if you have more questions. Thanks for sharing your feedback and have a good day.