cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

I just started quickbooks but I wanted to put all my current sales in past in. Is there a way to put sales in without making an invoice?

3 Comments
Established Community Backer ***

Re: I just started quickbooks but I wanted to put all my current sales in past in. Is there a way to put sales in without making an invoice?

Sales Receipt. Payment of same is incorporated. You can create daily, weekly, monthly as long as everything was paid for and you are prepared to handle posting the deposit or deposits into historical banking

Re: I just started quickbooks but I wanted to put all my current sales in past in. Is there a way to put sales in without making an invoice?

If you want to accrue sales in the right month, the best way is with invoices. You don't have to send them

@Malcolm Ziman wrote:

If you want to accrue sales in the right month, the best way is with invoices. You don't have to send them

I think we are talking completed sales and historical data as well, and if cash basis as majority of small businesses are, then invoices certainly will show accrual income but won't help the bottom line in a cash basis P&L without payments