cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

I need a report showing purchase order creation date, and also the item receipt date

Hello, for purposes of lead time with vendors, I would like to be able to see the date that I created the purchase order, and then the date that the item was received. I've played with Advanced reporting, but felt that the community could give me a better/faster answer.

Every report I've been able to find will show one or the other. I haven't been able to find one with both.

Help!

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: I need a report showing purchase order creation date, and also the item receipt date

Hello there, @Matt44Tools.

I appreciate you taking the time to look for an answer here in the Community. You can virtually customize all aspects of your reports when using QuickBooks Advanced Reporting. However, to help guide you with this specific report you need, you'll have to give our QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise support a call. 

Let me help route you to our helpful support through this article link: QuickBooks Advanced Reporting

They have all the necessary tools to help find a report showing your purchase orders and items receipts. 

Please let me know if you have additional questions about advanced reporting in QuicBooks. I'm here to help however I can.