4 Comments 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to delete a logo for a clients QB.....it is the wrong logo

Hi debbielockett,

Let me help you remove the logo. Here's how:

1. Click on the Gear icon.
  2. Select Account and Settings.
  3. In the Company section, click on the company logo and upload the new one.
  4. Click on Save.

1.PNG

Once the new one is uploaded, the logo on your sales forms will also change. With regards to the customized sales forms, you'll need to upload the new form with the correct logo. Here's an article as a reference: How To Import Custom Invoices.

For any other concerns, don't hesitate to post them here. We'll be glad to help. 

uzer_name
Level 1

I've got the same problem and followed these instructions. After uploading, the new logo is selected and it says "default" underneath it. I click save and go back to the Accounts and Settings page and the logo box just displays gray; there's no logo in it. When I go to my invoices and such, it still has the old logo. 

Help? 

Also, it lets me delete the new logo, but can't delete the original incorrect one. What gives?

Angelyn_T
QuickBooks Team

Hello there, @uzer_name.

I'm here to help you change/update your company logo successfully.

As of now, we haven't received any issues about updating/changing logo in QuickBooks Online (QBO). In the meantime, we can try using the basic troubleshooting steps to help us narrow down the cause of this unexpected behavior.

First, access your account using an a private browser or an incognito window and update the logo from there. You may use either of the following shortcut keys:

• Google Chrome, press CTRL  Shift N
  • Mozilla Firefox: press CTRL  Shift P
  • Internet Explorer: press CTRL  Shift P
  • Safari: press Command Shift N

To update the logo:

1. Go to the Gear icon.
  2. Select Account and Settings.
  3. Click the company logo.
  4. Click the plus icon beside the logo.
  5. To add a new logo, click on the box with the plus sign and set it to Default under Logos. To delete a company logo, click on the X icon at the upper right side of the logo.
  6. Click Save.
  7. Click Done at the lower right-side of the page.

If you're able to update the logo successfully using the incognito window, you may need to clear the cache of your regular browsers or access your account using another supported browser.

Let me know how it goes by adding a comment below. Have a good one!

uzer_name
Level 1

Hi there - 

Thanks for the reply. Here's what I found: I can upload just fine, and the newly uploaded logo looks normal in the Logos window, and I can even click on it so that it gets the green outline around it and says "default" under it. But when I click Save and it brings me back to the Account and Settings page, the old logo doesn't get replaced with the new logo - it just gets replaced with a gray square.  And then when I hit save on the settings page and return to the main page, it just displays the old logo again. When I go back into the settings, it has returned the default setting to my old logo. Same results on different browsers, private browsing, and even a different computer. The file is just a standard .jpg, 512px square.

So then I tried saving the file as a .png and doing it again - it worked! 

Not sure why a jpg wouldn't work, but glad to have gotten it resolved. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us