cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I need to print the invoices, estimates, etc just as they appear on the screen with all the details. How do I do this?

1 Comment
Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Re: I need to print the invoices, estimates, etc just as they appear on the screen with all the d...

Hello jjgmk,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. I'm here to lend a hand with your question about printing sales forms in QuickBooks Online.

The output when printing the transactions will depend on the customization of the fields, design, and columns on the sales form template. You can customize it on your own and make sure you're choosing the right one within the transaction.

Here's how to create or edit a custom template:

1. Click the Gear icon
  2. Below Your Company, select Custom Form Styles.
  3. Create a new one or edit an existing template.
  4. Go to the Design tab, and make the necessary changes.
  5. Go to the Content tab.
  6. Make sure to put a check mark on the fields and columns you want to show when printing the transactions.
  7. Click Done.

After configuring the template you need, please make sure to choose the default template within the transaction. I'm adding sample screenshots for your visual reference:

Just in case you need help with the printing alignment of your sales forms, I'm also adding the article I found helpful:

How to print sales forms.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you with regards to printing sales forms. The Community will always have your back.