cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Solved

If after applying a QBO update on 4/21 and now when creating Invoices and start entering the Customer, should the customer be listed twice or not be found at all?

Best answer 04-22-2019 08:04 AM

Accepted Solutions

Re: If after applying a QBO update on 4/21 and now when creating Invoices and start entering the ...

I ended up restarting all QBO windows (which is what happened when the update was applied) and that seems to have resolved it so far.

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: If after applying a QBO update on 4/21 and now when creating Invoices and start entering the ...

That's not usually the case, alt-j_llc. 

We can perform a few troubleshooting steps to fix this unusual behavior. It's possible that stored cache files are causing your browser not to function well. 

Let's try to log in using a private browser since it doesn't store cache files. If it worked, we can clear your main browser's cache to remove piled up data that caused the behavior. You can also log in through other browsers. 

On the other hand, if you are using the QBO app you can reset your app data. Just got to the Help menu and select Reset App Data. If the issue persists, you can uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Feel free to post again if you have other concerns. I'll be around to help you. 

I ended up restarting all QBO windows (which is what happened when the update was applied) and that seems to have resolved it so far.

QuickBooks Team

Thanks for providing a follow-up and letting the Community know the steps that you used, @alt-j_llc. I'm also glad to hear that it's now working for you.

Should you encounter this, or other unexpected behavior, it's generally recommended to perform browser troubleshooting. As my colleague referenced, deleting cache files can help. Also, the closing of windows and restarting a browser can also help to improve performance. 

The Community is always here should you ever need anything. Cheering you to continued success.