cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Contributor *

In depth Reporting

We Recently switched to QB Online, because of need to implement a field ticketing Tool for our Company...and all the Programs that would work in our Industry, only program for Online.

I was using QQubed with out Desktop Version to be able to Produce reporting that we need for in depth analysis crossing tables.

Does anyone know if there is , or the best alternative to Qqube for Quickbooks Online?

2 Comments
Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Re: In depth Reporting

Greetings, Sun-RayPoolsof Burleson.

Welcome to the Community. I'm here to assist you with your question about using third-party programs with QuickBooks Online.

There are many apps that you can sync over with QuickBooks. While we can't recommend which one you should choose, I can route where you can search for integrated applications.

Here's how

1. Sign into your QuickBooks account.
  2. On the left panel, click Apps.
  3. Use the search bar to find apps.

Please see this sample screenshot:

In case you want to use your browser, you can click on this direct link to our website:

https://apps.intuit.com/app/apps/home.

Please get in touch with me here should you have any additional questions or concerns with using third-party apps for QuickBooks. The Community has your back.

Community Contributor *

Re: In depth Reporting

Thank you,,,However, I am very aware of the Apps Sections.

Since there are so many to choose from, The intent was to see if anyone, who already had experience with Qqube had found an App that they found to be on Par.  As to cut down on having to go through several apps to find the one that would be about the same for getting information out of Quickbooks Online.