cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Is it possible to reduce or eliminate the ads Quickbooks forces me to click through each day? Why do I have to click through Intuit ads when I am a paying customer?

4 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Is it possible to reduce or eliminate the ads Quickbooks forces me to click through each day?...

Hi william-matson,

Thank you for letting us know how you feel about the popups. Let me share a few things and help you how to handle them.

Just to clarify, are you referring to the in-product pop-ups? If so, these pop-ups are guides and are technically not ads. They'll guide and provide you some information on how to perform tasks in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

As of now, there isn't a way to reduce or eliminate the pop-ups in QBO. But if they're frequently affecting your navigation experience. I suggest clicking the X or No thanks buttons. After doing it, the pop-ups will keep from showing up again and you can experience your QuickBooks Online freely.

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to post again. Take care and have a good one.

Re: Is it possible to reduce or eliminate the ads Quickbooks forces me to click through each day?...

It's good news to hear that once I click on an ad within the system, it will not appear again.  Every day, a T Sheets ad pops up at least once as I update my time sheet (see attached screenshot).  I click "Not Now" each time, but it at least once a day, it pops up again.  The same for repetitive "guides" on the QBO dashboard that advertise things that are for sale. Can you tell me what I'm missing?

It's good news to hear that once I click on X or No Thanks on a "guide" or pop-up within Quickbooks Online that is advertising something for sale, it will not appear again.  I need further guidance on how to do this.

Each day, when I save additions to my time sheet, a pop-up promoting T Sheets appears (see attached screenshot).  Every time, I click "Not Now".  The next day - and sometimes later the same day - the pop-up appears again.  I have the same experience with "guides" on the QBO dashboard that promote things that are for sale.

QuickBooks Team

Thanks for reaching out to us, @william-matson.

At this time, the option to completely disable the pop-up messages for products and services offers is unavailable. For now, click on the X or No, thanks button to close them out as a workaround.

Intuit strives to provide the best experience for all customers. Rest assured, I’m taking note of this and pass it along here on my end. For any changes related to the ad pop-ups, I'll personally update the thread.

In case you need additional assistance in the future, visit the QuickBooks Community help link for reference: QBO Self-help.

That’s it. Let me know if you need anything else, I’m always here to keep helping. Have a good one!