cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leann3
Level 2

Is there any way to choose/get V1 of Invoice with Google Calendar? I would prefer Invoice with Google Calendar V1. When I add the app, it only shows V2.

5 Comments 5
ShiellaGraceA
QuickBooks Team

Is there any way to choose/get V1 of Invoice with Google Calendar? I would prefer Invoice with Google Calendar V1. When I add the app, it only shows V2.

Hi leann3

The Invoice with Google Calendar feature syncs with Google Calendar update/version. Reverting back to the old version is unavailable.

You'll want to check out Google Calendar forums for details.

I'll be around if you have other questions.

leann3
Level 2

There was no option to choose version 1.  I really want to be able to import calendar items into time sheets.  Is there any other way?

Leann

SophiaAnnL

Thank you for your reply, Leann.

The V1 will create the timesheet in QBO so you can manage the billable time in one place. If an event has been created in Google Calendar, you can create more events in QBO using the Single time activity or Weekly Timesheet. Please take note that the events created in QBO will not sync to Google Calendar.

I've got you an article that shows how the information is integrated from Google Calendar into QBO. Just scroll down to the table below the V1 Users Only section.

Please leave a reply if you need anything else.

leann3
Level 2

Thank you.  I understand how it works.  However, when I download the app it is VERSION 2 and I can find NO WAY to choose version 1.  I DO want VERSION 1 so that it will work with time sheets.  How do I get VERSION 1?  I have checked settings but it only allows me to change the default service; it does not allow my to select VERSION 1.

Help?

Leann
JessT

Hi Leann,

I've got some information about the calendar.

The option to go back to the classic calendar (V1) is done on the app's side. We don't have a control over it since we didn't develop the app.

It looks like there was an option to go back to V1 before, but it was eventually removed. Having said this, I'd suggest visiting some forums about Google Calendar specifically about going back to version 1.

We'd love to help you again. Feel free to visit us back here if you have other questions.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us