cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

It is so frustrating that the vendor, and client indexes don't update quickly anymore. for maybe 2 months a newly added record can't be Searched for maybe 1/2 hr ?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: It is so frustrating that the vendor, and client indexes don't update quickly anymore. for ma...

Hi @office-manager,

Thank you for pointing this situation out to us. We do appreciate the opportunity to further enhance the product and meet our user's every need.

Going back to what you said, I've checked for reports of an issue in this nature but didn't find any.

Let's try to clear your browser's cache to isolate any browser-related issues. You can also try a different browser to see if you have the same issue.

You can also view the Recent Transactions section of the Search box. This is where you can see a list of recently created transactions.

Another way is to open the transaction page itself, then click the Recent transactions button to see a list. This is located on the left side of the transaction label. 

Here's how:

1. Click the Plus (+) icon, then select Invoice (I'm using invoice as an example here).
  2. On the invoice page, you'll see the Recent transactions button on the left side of the Invoice label.

For any other questions, leave me a comment below. I'll be sure to get back to you.