cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pages to large for screen. Need to resize screen as I cannot operate controls. When I open QB the Dashboard cannot be closed as the Green box is off the left side

1 Comment
Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Re: Pages to large for screen. Need to resize screen as I cannot operate controls. When I open QB...

Hello carolinagreens,

Thank you for dropping by here in the Community. I'm here to lend a hand with your concern about the screen when accessing QuickBooks Online.

You may need to check your browsers zoom settings on your browser to ensure QuickBooks will function properly. The steps for customizing the settings are different depending on which browser you're using.

For the detailed steps into configuring browsers, such as the zoom settings, I'm adding the article I recommend (please check the computer's display settings as well):

Unable to see the entire page in QuickBooks Online.

If all fails, you can also try switching to a different supported browser to determine if the issue is browser-related.

Please keep in touch with me here should you need any further assistance with the page sizes. The Community always has your back.