Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number customer support ]

8 Comments
Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Re: Phone number customer support ]

Hello, @Aaron Interpreter.

It's nice to have you here on the Community page. I'd be glad to help you today so you'll be able to get the right support you need.

If I may ask, may I know what are trying to achieve or work on? In this way, I'll be able to provide some helpful information that would address your QuickBooks concerns. However, if you really need to contact or get in touch with our Support Team, I'd be glad to guide you on how.

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online Company.
  2. Click (?) Help at the upper right corner.
  3. Select Contact US on the pop-up.
  4. Enter what you're needing assistance within the How can we help? field and choose Let's talk or Continue.
  5. Click Get a callback.
  6. Enter your contact information.
  7. Select Call me.

You can also check this article for additional details: Contact the QuickBooks Online Customer Support team.

For your future reference, you can always check our self-help articles: Help articles for QBO.

Please don't hesitate to add a comment below if you have any other QuickBooks questions, I'll be always here to help you however I can. Have a great day ahead!

How did this help me??? Oh wait it DIDNT! All  I want is a phone number to customer support that I am paying for! 

QuickBooks Team

Hello there, @eworrell.

I know that having a direct phone number for customer support is convenient. However, we’ve changed how you reach QBO Care Team.

To help and manage business time, I still suggest following the steps my colleague gave to reach them. Just click on the Get a callback button to speak with an agent.

Enter your personal details and phone number, so one of our support will call you back.

I also want to make sure you’re taken care of. May I know what your concern is so I can be of further assistance?

I appreciate if you can provide more details to help me get on the same page. I’ll be on the lookout for your response.

Experienced Member

Super helpful response.  (That was sarcasm in case it wasn't clear).  If you're changing the way you offer support to your customers, you should change the way you overcharge them for your software.  Where's the desktop support?  I don't use your online service because it doesn't have all the features the desktop version has.  And from what I see, I can't sign in and get support.  So, unless I misunderstand, you took away my phone support, for which I paid, didn't offer me a refund, and refuse to offer me the support which was critical in my decision to use your software.  Happy to hear how that's wrong.

Established Community Backer ***

hi @sgranttx ,

Which version do you have now? Your tag is QuickBooks Online, but yu were mentioning QuickBooks Desktop. Consider to share your problem here as well.

QuickBooks Team

I appreciate you for voicing out your concern, @sgranttx.

With the rampant reports we’ve received about Tech Support Scams, the Call Me Back feature is the most secure way to get in touch with our customer support team. I can guide you on how to contact them.

First, I’d like to look into the root cause why you’re unable to sign in to your company file. Were you prompted with an error? If so, may I ask for it? A screenshot would be very helpful.

On the other hand, here’s how to contact us:

1. In the No Company Open window, go to Help.
  2. Choose QuickBooks Desktop Help.
  3. Click on the Contact us link.
  4. Choose Search for something else.
  5. Type in a keyword about your concern.
  6. Hit Submit.
  7. Click on the Start a Message button.

Lastly, I have these articles for further insights:

Feel free to get back to me here in the Community if you have other questions. I’m just a few posts away.

Experienced Member

I appreciate the advice, and forgive me if this appears twice but I received an error message the first time I tried to reply. QB is no longer the best choice for my company. I googled a bit after my frustration and found software that will work for me, offers phone support, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. After 7 years, I'll be switching.
Established Community Backer ***

hi @sgranttx ,

I trully appreciated your reply and final decision. May we know to which product you have migrated from QuickBooks Desktop?