cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Experienced Member

QB Online Report for Bills Paid

I'm trying to run a report for bills paid with check number information. However, I need the report by bill date not by payment date (accrual/GL date). Ideally, the report would be sorted by check number but if this is not possible I can do it in excel. 

Thank you.

1 Comment
Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Re: QB Online Report for Bills Paid

It's nice to have you here in the Community, @Ana B.

You have the option to open/run the Transaction List by Vendor report to sort the report by bill date. Allow me to share some information and help guide you how.

If you're running the Bills and Applied Payments report in QuickBooks Online (QBO), for now, we don't have the option to run the report by bill date. The report is sort by bill payment date. However, you may export the report to Excel and sort the report by bill date from there.a8 bill and applied payments.PNG

On the other hand, you can open/run the Transaction List by Vendor report and you may customize the transaction type to bill and bill payment.a8 tansaction list by vendor.PNG

To learn more about exporting reports to Excel, you may check it here: How to export reports to Excel.

Please know that I'll be right here to help you if you have any other questions about running reports in QBO. Wishing you the best!