cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BYA

QB Pro 2016 accountant's copy

I have QB Pro 2016. My client has QB Pro 2016. She sent me an accountant's copy to close year end. There is no option inside my file to convert it to a working copy. All of the instructions found here do not match my file's options. Help?!

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: QB Pro 2016 accountant's copy

Hey there, @BYA.

It's good to have you here in the Community today. I'm here to help and share some information about converting your accountant's copy to a working file.

Converting an accountant's copy to a working file is only available to QuickBooks Desktop Premier Accountant and QuickBooks Enterprise Accountant versions.  If you have the regular version of QuickBooks Pro/Premier, you might consider purchasing an accountant version so you can work with your accountants' copy.

To learn more about the conversion process, please check out this article: Convert the accountant's copy to an accountant's working file.

Also, here are some helpful articles about creating, troubleshooting, and using the account's copy for your future reference: 

This information should get you moving today.

You've got me here if there's anything else you need about this concern. I'm always here to provide further assistance. Have a great day!