cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Contributor *

QuickBooks Advanced Reporting

I am trying to combine two reports in Quick books Advanced Reporting. I would like to combine the Job WIP Summary as well as the Time by Job Summary. I believe the easiest way for me to do this would to get the existing QB reports into Advanced Reporting, then copy and paste the formulas that QB is already using in these reports. Is there anyway to do this? 

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: QuickBooks Advanced Reporting

Good day, jpowers!

We have a dedicated team who can help you with advanced reporting. Let me route you to our Chat support.

1. Open this link: https://enterprisesuite.intuit.com/customer-resource-center/support/.
  2. Click the Start Messaging button in the Message with us section.

Feel free to go back to this thread if you have other questions.

Community Contributor *

Unfortunately they were not able to assist me. The main item that I am missing right now is the expression for hours worked by job, just like the Time by Job report

QuickBooks Team

Hello again, @jpowers.

Allow me to step in for a moment and guide you to the right path combining the Job WIP Summary and the Time by Job Summary Reports.

The good news is, you can either visit the QlikView page or reaching out to one of our members from the Intuit Resellers Program (IRP). You’ll have to create a QlikView login first to view all the tools needed in building the report.

I’m also adding links with detailed information and a video tutorial about the report:

The information I provided should help you moving forward.

Let me know if you get the chance to try all these suggestions and what the results are. I'll be around to assist you further. Wishing you the best.