cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Established Member
Solved

QuickBooks Online Plus Inventory Bundles

Is it possible to use one bundle as a component of another bundle in QBO Plus, similar to creating an assembly in Desktop Enterprise?

Best answer 11-09-2018 01:39 PM

Accepted Solutions
Established Community Backer ***

Re: QuickBooks Online Plus Inventory Bundles

You cannot make a bundle out of a bundle, as you can only select products and services for a new bundle. But you can copy a bundle you have already created and then add more products and services to the new bundle.

6 Comments

no you can not do that in QBO

You cannot make a bundle out of a bundle, as you can only select products and services for a new bundle. But you can copy a bundle you have already created and then add more products and services to the new bundle.

Established Member

Thank you for this tip. When I called Intuit Support, they said there's an extra cost service that will allow this, but they wouldn't give me any details without my client being on the call as well. I suspect it's an add-on, but will follow up and post here if there's more to add.

If you want to better manage your inventory, use the SOS Inventory applications from the QBO app store for creating Assembly transactions & Item Group transactions. QBO #1 rated inventory management applications. 

Established Member

One would think the world's premier accounting software would not have to rely on a third-party software to perform an inventory function.

ProAdvisor

@crawson001 wrote:

One would think the world's premier accounting software would not have to rely on a third-party software to perform an inventory function.

Great point!