cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Quickbooks the P&L Report from 2016. Please help how to do it?

Dear,

I need urgent help. these days i must put in our Quickbooks the P&L Report from 2016. Otherwise we can't close year 2017. Please have a look at my attachment and help me how to put in our system step by step and if possible with pictures. 

I hope to get as soon as possible usefull support.

Thanks a lot,

Orsolya

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Quickbooks the P&L Report from 2016. Please help how to do it?

Greetings, @orsi1976.

I’d be pleased to furnish you with steps to ensure you’re able to generate successfully your 2016 Profit and Loss report.

Looking at the screenshot you’ve provided, I can see in here that you want to record your 2016 account lists with QuickBooks Online and include it in running your Profit and Loss report. 

Instead of manually adding those accounts, you may import it with QuickBooks Online. Here’s how:

1. Click the Gear Icon.
  2. Choose Import Data.
  3. Select Chart of Accounts.
  4. In the Import Accounts page, click the Browse button.
  5. Search for the Excel file to import.
  6. Click Open.
  7. Hit Next to Continue.
  8. Map your data, then click Next.
  9. Click Import.

Once completed, you can now enter your 2016 transactions with QuickBooks and make sure it is recorded under the correct account.

For additional references, you may check out these articles:

On the other hand, if you are referring to QuickBooks Desktop, I can see in here that there is a duplicate post about your concern.

Please follow the steps provided on this post: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Reports-and-accounting/P-amp-L-Report-Titles/m-p/282564#M220....

Let us know here in the Community how it works on your end. I’m always here to answer your inquiries about recording your transactions and accessing the Profit and Loss reports.