cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set up categories in Products and Services

Good morning,

I have created a custom estimate, and when I set it as my default, it does not allow me to enter the product/ service info, that column filed is not visible. When I open the custom estimate to edit, I can see it, when I select Create new estimate, the filed is missing. When the estimate is invoiced it all goes to one sales account. How can I make this field show up in my estimates?

1 Comment 1
AlcaeusF

Set up categories in Products and Services

Hello cberry,

Thank you for posting here in the Community. I'd be glad to assist you with any question you may have about custom templates.

If you're referring to a column like product/service description, please make sure to enable them by putting a checkmark through the Content tab. For your visual reference, I'm adding the screenshot I recommend on this:

I've also checked here, and there are no reported issues from other users related to what's going on with your custom template. If the field is still missing, you can try recreating the custom estimate again to determine if the problem is template related.

For future reference, I'm adding the article I recommend on this:

How to create an invoice.

Please keep in touch with me here should you need any further assistance with populating the field from the custom template. The Community always has your back.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us