cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Setting up payments, can't get past the point where I have to fill in a industry category. I am a manufacturer, but all the industries are service-related.

I am in a manufacturing industry. All of the industry selections are for services, I can't find a single one for manufacturing. How do I choose manufacturing? 

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Setting up payments, can't get past the point where I have to fill in a industry category. I ...

Hello there, @payroll2.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to the QuickBooks Community. I'm here to guide you to the right support so you can get the help you need. 

When setting up e-payment for the manufacturing industry, I recommend contacting our Intuit Online Payroll Support Team. They have additional tools to pull up your account in a secure environment and activate your e-payment so you can pay your taxes electronically. 

Here's how to contact our customer support: 

1. Click Help (?) option at the top.
  2. Select Contact Us

For additional reference, you can check this article to learn how to electronically file and pay your taxes: Enroll to e-file and pay taxes

Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have any other concerns about the payroll service. Have a good one.