cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Should our bank statement shows once a month a lump sum bank card fee, which varies from month to month. Is this a fee from Quick Books ?

2 Comments
Established Community Backer ***

Re: Should our bank statement shows once a month a lump sum bank card fee, which varies from month to month. Is this a fee from Quick Books ?

The bank card fee should be deducted from each and every deposit , not monthly. Example you invoice customer $100 you only get a deposit of around 96 +/- which is the % plus per transaction fee. You might have a monthly base charge depending on your choice of plan but that will not vary. QB would never deposit full payments from your customers and then deduct fees later. Some card processors will but not this one.

Do you have payroll? That fee can vary

QuickBooks Team

Re: Should our bank statement shows once a month a lump sum bank card fee, which varies from mont...

Hi there, @haszdennis.

@john-pero is correct. The bank card fees depend on how much you deposit. Each deposit has a different amount deducted from your credit card.

To check further on the monthly bank card fee, I suggest contacting our QuickBooks Online Support team. This way, they can view your account in a secure environment and view the fees on your bank statement.

You can follow these steps in contacting them:

1. Log in to your QuickBooks account.
  2. Click on Help.
  3. Select Contact Us.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns. I'll be around to help.