cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Experienced Member

Unable to import the orders from our Shopify site

Hi,

We are a development company working for our client.

We are using Quickbooks App for Accounting of our orders done on the site.

SITE URL: https://mereltahair.myshopify.com

We are facing below issues.

1. Customers data and order data not importing.

How do we see the record is Quickbooks

Thanks

10 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Unable to import the orders from our Shopify site

Hi there, skhanorkar.

Importing data and orders from Shopify to QuickBooks is done through a third-party application. Since the information were not successfully transferred, you can contact their customer support to investigate the issue.

If you have any other questions about QuickBooks, feel free to reach out to us. Thanks. 

Experienced Member

Hey,

Let's say we have placed an order, and it is in processing state so how do we see the record entry in Quickbooks?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello skhanorkar,

If your Shopify account is connected with QuickBooks Online, payments you've entered in Shopify are sync automatically. Check out their support article for more information. 

You can also record the payment orders using Sales Receipts or Invoices manually. Please check out this article: Should I use an Invoice or a Sales Receipt?

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks! 

Experienced Member

Hi,

As per the article you have shared we follow the same chose a date range for the orders and clicked the “Export Shopify Orders” button.

But we are not getting data on Quickbook Online.

How do we check it?

Experienced Member

Hi,

As per the article you have shared we follow the same chose a date range for the orders and clicked the “Export Shopify Orders” button.

But we are not getting data on Quickbook Online.

How do we check it?

Community Manager

Hello skhanorkar,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Let's try to check the deposits in the Undeposited Funds account. It is usually the default account set by Shopify where payments are deposited to. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Experienced Member

Hey.

We have only "Checking" as the option.

https://www.screencast.com/t/VF7UgCqkI4X

Experienced Member

Please refer the screenshot

Experienced Member

See the screenshot,

QuickBooks Team

Thank you for sharing to us a screenshot of your concern, @skhanorkar.

I’m here to make sure your Shopify transactions are imported successfully in QuickBooks Online.

For starters, when you sync your Shopify account with QuickBooks, only your customers’ payments (income) and processing fees are imported. Your customer’s orders will imported as a Sales Receipt.  

On the other hand, one reason you’re not seeing any downloaded transactions on your end is because of how you set up your Shopify’s Settings for Mapping of data when exporting transactions. Once reviewed, click the “Export Shopify Orders” button using an incognito browser.

If you’re still unable to see any of your transactions, I’d recommend reaching out to the dedicated Customer Care team for Shopify. An agent will be able to further check on the integration status between the two programs via a secured environment.

Here’s how:

1. Go to Apps.
  2. Choose Shopify from My Apps.
  3. Click the Support tab to get their phone number.

Feel free to click the Reply button if you have other questions about recording Shopify transactions in QuickBooks.  I’m here to help you anytime.