cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

When I send reminders to people who have not paid their invoices, I have myself and another employee shown CC'd and also BCC'd on the reminder email but it doesn't send!

I have checked my "spam" folder, as has my other employee. I feel like this is an error in QB Online.
The "reminder" for the invoice can be accessed from the down-facing "carrot" by the "receive payment" link to the right of each invoice in the main invoices screen.
3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: When I send reminders to people who have not paid their invoices, I have myself and another e...

Hi there, @Stewart Engr!

Let's perform some browser troubleshooting steps so you can successfully send the reminder of your unpaid invoices.

To start with, let's access your account in a new incognito or private window of your browser to check if it's not your browser causing the issue. From there, you can send again the reminder of your unpaid invoices.

Once you've successfully sent the reminder, you can clear your browser cache to optimize it's performance and your surfing experience when accessing QuickBooks.

However, if you're still unable to send it, let's switch to a new browser application. And then, access your account and send your invoice reminder from there.

Also, you have the option to add QuickBooks as one of the trusted sites of your browser. Let me show you how:

1. On your browser app, select Bookmarks.
  2. Under Add this page to, choose Top Sites.
  3. Click Add.

This way, you you can prevent your browser from blocking some content when accessing QuickBooks.

As always, you can visit our Help Articles page for QuickBooks Online if in case you need some "How do I" steps.

It'll be always my pleasure to help if you have any other questions. I'll be keeping an eye for your response.

Experienced Member

Re: When I send reminders to people who have not paid their invoices, I have myself and another e...

Perhaps you are not understanding my issue... Or maybe I don't quite understand your response.

The invoice reminder successfully sends to the customer, but the reminder does not send to the CC and BCC email addresses. I have confirmed that my customers are receiving the reminders and that we (the BCC and CC) are not.

That leads me to believe this problem has nothing to do with my browser but is a back end issue with QuickBooks Online. 

I can try sending the reminders with private windows and cache/cookies deleted as you have mentioned but I can't imagine it will make a difference. Why would it make a difference? The reminder is being sent.
QuickBooks Team

I appreciate the detailed response and for trying the troubleshooting steps, Stewart.

Browser troubleshooting might also work because QuickBooks Online also uses cache files to boost the program process. However, they can also cause unexpected issues when piled-up on your browser.

Here are the reasons why Jonpril provided those steps:

1. Private browsers don't store cache files. It is really effective when determining a cache-related issue.
  2. Clearing the cache files will remove unnecessary cache stored on your browser.
  3. Other browsers are another options because each of them stores different sets of cache files.

Meanwhile, we have an open investigation about this issue that customers weren't receiving CC or BCC copies. Our engineers are already working to fix it. 

I'd recommend contacting our Customer Care Team. They can add you to the list of affected users and will provide updates though email messages.

Here's how you can reach them:

1. Click the Help menu in the upper-right corner and select Contact us.
  2. Enter the details of your concern and click Continue.
  3. Choose how you want to reach them and enter the needed information.

We'd appreciate your patience as we work on this.