cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Explorer *
Solved

Where can I find a voided vendor check, please?

Best answer 04-12-2019 01:55 PM

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Re: Where can I find a voided vendor check, please?

Hello sharon12,

Welcome aboard to the Community. I'd be glad to help you out with locating the voided checks in QuickBooks Online.

You can view the Transaction List section of the vendor profile to show the voided checks. Here are the steps:

1. On the left panel, click Expenses.
  2. Go to the Vendors tab.
  3. Click the vendor name.
  4. Go to the Transaction List tab.

I'm adding a screenshot below for your visual reference:

You can also run the Transaction List by Vendor report to show what you need with the vendor checks. I'm adding steps below for your reference:

1. On the left panel, click Reports.
  2. In the search bar, type-in Transaction and select Transaction List by Vendor or Transaction List by date.
  3. Choose a date range.
  4. Click Customize.
  5. Put a check mark beside Transaction Type, and select Check.
  6. Put a check mark beside Vendor, select the vendors you want to show in the report.
  7. You can add additional filters you want to include.
  8. Click Run report.

I'm adding a screenshot for your visual reference:

In case you need additional insights, I'm also adding a support article for running the vendor report:

Run a report for all vendor payments.

The Community has your back, so feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions with the voided vendor checks. Wishing you all the best.

1 Comment
Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Re: Where can I find a voided vendor check, please?

Hello sharon12,

Welcome aboard to the Community. I'd be glad to help you out with locating the voided checks in QuickBooks Online.

You can view the Transaction List section of the vendor profile to show the voided checks. Here are the steps:

1. On the left panel, click Expenses.
  2. Go to the Vendors tab.
  3. Click the vendor name.
  4. Go to the Transaction List tab.

I'm adding a screenshot below for your visual reference:

You can also run the Transaction List by Vendor report to show what you need with the vendor checks. I'm adding steps below for your reference:

1. On the left panel, click Reports.
  2. In the search bar, type-in Transaction and select Transaction List by Vendor or Transaction List by date.
  3. Choose a date range.
  4. Click Customize.
  5. Put a check mark beside Transaction Type, and select Check.
  6. Put a check mark beside Vendor, select the vendors you want to show in the report.
  7. You can add additional filters you want to include.
  8. Click Run report.

I'm adding a screenshot for your visual reference:

In case you need additional insights, I'm also adding a support article for running the vendor report:

Run a report for all vendor payments.

The Community has your back, so feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions with the voided vendor checks. Wishing you all the best.