cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abellophil
Level 1

Why is my Invoice formatting is not reflecting on the invoice?

1 Comment 1
FritzF

Why is my Invoice formatting is not reflecting on the invoice?

Thanks for posting here in the Community, @abellophil.

I'm here to share some update about the issue you're having about formatting or customizing invoice in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

This issue has been escalated to our product engineers, and we're now investigating the invoices not sticking to the format you've set. While we don't have a specific timeframe as to when this will be resolved, I'd highly suggest contacting our Phone Support team and provide this investigation number 18661 so they can add you to the list of affected users. Once added, you'll receive an email notification once an update is available.

To reach them, you may visit this link and scroll down to Connect with a QuickBooks Expert: Get help with QuickBooks Online.

Just in case you need it, here's a helpful article that tackles customizing sales forms in QBO: How to customize invoices, estimates, and sales receipts.

We appreciate your patience while we're working on getting this issue resolved. Should you have any follow-up concerns, feel free to leave a comment below. I'll be here to help. Take care always!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us