cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

Why would just one of our members not be receiving emailed invoices when they have in the past and I can email them from my personal email account?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Why would just one of our members not be receiving emailed invoices when they have in the pas...

Hi there, @MaryBethP,

It's nice to see you here in our forums. Let's make sure your client gets the invoices you sent them.

You can have your members check their email's junk, spam or bulk email folder and see if they can see it there. When you send invoices directly from QuickBooks Online, your customers will receive it from replyTo@intuit.com.

Another option is clearing and re-entering the email address. Here's how:

1. Click the Gear icon.
  2. Choose Account and Settings.
  3. Go to the Company menu.
  4. Click the Pencil icon for Contact info.
  5. Clear the Company email address field and enter the desired address, even if it shows as the correct one. Make sure not to use any extra characters or spaces before, within, or after the address you enter.
  6. Click Save then Done.

Next, send yourself a test transaction to test it. If you’re getting the same result, you’ll have to use a different email address that has a different domain.

If that doesn't work, I suggest contacting an IT personnel to add QuickBooks Online mail server host and IP addresses to your outgoing mail servers. I've added here a related article with the complete steps on how to configure your email settings: 3 solutions for when customers aren't receiving your emails

I want to make sure this issue is resolved. Please feel free to post an update below. I'm here to lend you a hand anytime. Have a great weekend!