Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

my license number is not legible. i am not able to load Quick Books

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: my license number is not legible. i am not able to load Quick Books

Let me help activate your QuickBooks Desktop account, @Debra jtc.

It's possible the license number is incorrect. That's why it's not working when trying to load the software.

I suggest using the License Look Up tool to verify the correct license and product numbers for your account. You'll be asked to enter your business phone number associated on file.  You can then proceed with the activation process once you receive an email confirming your digits.

If you get the same result, I recommend giving our QuickBooks Technical Team a call. By doing so, they'll be able to provide the information you need to get the software activated.

Please let me know how this goes and I'll get back to you. Thank you and have a great day ahead.

You cant click on the F1 help if your quickbooks won't open.  How about a phone number and someone who speaks english?  You seem to have no problems asking for my bank information to bill me, but getting a phone number to call and a person who speaks english is too much to ask?

And yes, when I log in online is says all my services and subscriptions are active.  It is a quickbooks software issue.

QuickBooks Team

Hi, frustrated007.

Allow me to help you open your QuickBooks Desktop. Let's get you back up and running.

Did you get an error when opening QuickBooks Desktop? There are several possible reasons for this issue and several solutions to resolve this. It could be that there's a damaged program file, damage windows operating or corruption on your hard drive

Solution 1: Use the QuickBooks Refresher (QBRefresher) Tool:

1. Close all QuickBooks Desktop versions.
  2. Download the QuickBooks Refresher Tool.
  3. Save the file on your desktop.
  4. Run the QBRefresher tool.
  5. Re-open QuickBooks Desktop.

Solution 2: Suppress the QuickBooks Desktop application:

1. Press and hold the Ctrl key, then double-click the QuickBooks Desktop icon.
    Important: Do not release the Ctrl key until you see the "No Company Open" window unless QuickBooks freezes or gives you an error.
  2. Select a company file, then choose Open.

7060_04

For more recommended solutions, check out these articles:

If you still can't open your QuickBooks Desktop, you can reach out to our QuickBooks Desktop Support. Agents have the necessary tools like screen-sharing to get you back up and running.

x.PNG

You always get back to me if you need more help with opening your QuickBooks Desktop. I'll stick around to help.