cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
ShanaNiederman
Level 6

What works best for you when it comes to staying organized -- pen-and-paper or virtual lists?

There are lots of ways to keep on top of the tasks we have to do everyday. If you keep lists, tell us what kind you prefer. If not, what other methods to you employ to keep it all straight? Share away!

8 Comments 8
AudreyPratt
Level 7

What works best for you when it comes to staying organized -- pen-and-paper or virtual lists?

I LOVE pen and paper. My brain remembers things and stays organized much better that way. Also, buying stationary, planners, pens and pencils makes me so happy. :smileyhappy:

lynda
Community Champion

I love workflowy as I can organize my lists from any device.  But I am also old school and have post-it notes on my desk, on my computer at times.

AudreyPratt
Level 7

@lynda Thanks for sharing Workflowy! I have been needing a new task app. What do you like most about it? 

Crystal-Marie-Sealy
Level 2

My virtual calendar. Lol. I'm still obsessed with lists. Everyone laughs at me - I live by them, even when I pack for trips. Still, if it's not plugged into a virtual calendar that I can access anywhere, things don't get done. 

I'm still attached to pen and paper, but as I cut back on paper in my space, unless I'm journaling, I've been using Keep and Excel. I'd love to learn more about Workflowy too, @lynda

lynda
Community Champion

Workflowy is so easy.  Literally an app you can learn "on the fly".  I also could not live without Slack.  You make channels for your clients.  You can share doc's and info. My daughter and I both use it to work in.  Leave each other notes. Another great app!  :cathappy:

ShanaNiederman
Level 6

I love making lists, too, @Crystal-Marie-Sealy! And, like you, if things aren't virtually entered they fall out of the space in my brain that keeps track of all the things on my lists. So both taken together are best!

Crystal-Marie-Sealy
Level 2

Same @ShanaNiederman!!!

Crystal-Marie-Sealy
Level 2

Thanks @lynda. Will check it out - I use Slack too!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us