cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
3rdString
Level 1

I want to find a list of ITC's

I want to pull up a list of off the ITC's that make up the total of line 106 on the GST/HST Return Report for a fiscal quarter. I cannot figure out how this can be done on QB Desktop Premium. I am new to QB. Thanks.

1 Comment 1
LauraAB
QuickBooks Team

I want to find a list of ITC's

Hi 3rdString,

Welcome to the QuickBooks Desktop family! It's awesome that you're including us as a part of your journey as a business owner. Don't worry about being new; I can help you learn the ropes and there are a number of other helpful articles and users who can answer your questions, too.

One of the great things about QuickBooks Desktop is with just a few clicks, you can drill down on information to see what you're looking for. When you hover over the amount for line 106 in the Sales Tax Return Report, you should see a little magnifying glass with a Z in the middle. Whenever you see that, it means there's more information to be seen. Double click to bring up another report focusing only on the transactions in line 106. Another way to access this kind of report with the breakdown for all the lines is to use the Tax Agency Detail Report.

It's also possible to bring up the Tax Agency Detail Report in the File Sales Tax screen. Like with the report, double click the line you want to see more information for and it'll pop up in a new window.

Give it a try and let me know if you have more questions. I'll link a few articles about sales tax and reports for you below that you can keep handy.

In addition to these, there's in-product articles that can be accessed by going to Help in the top menu bar and selecting QuickBooks Desktop Help from the options. Navigate to the Help tab and click the Search button to bring up the search bar. Use keywords to search for relevant articles.

Stop by community again if you need anything else! Enjoy your weekend. :)

Need to get in touch?

Contact us