cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
rob22
Level 1

Can i enter prior expenses, invoices and payments for customers? I just got QB and i want to enter already paid invoices and clients and expenses. Thanks...

3 Comments 3
AddieC
QuickBooks Team

Can i enter prior expenses, invoices and payments for customers? I just got QB and i want to enter already paid invoices and clients and expenses. Thanks...

Hello Rob, 

Absolutely! It's essential that you keep track of all expenses, invoices, and payments in your QuickBooks Online account, even if they happened prior to subscribing. 

All you have to do is adjust the date of the transaction at the top of the screen when you create it. Each transaction type will ask you to specify the date the transaction occurred, which is a field that can be edited as you see fit. 

As a new QuickBooks Online user, I highly recommend checking out the video tutorials on our website here: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/ca/tutorials/. You'll be able to find helpful tips, tricks, and instructions on how to create expenses, invoices, and how to receive payments in your account.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you may have as you begin your journey with QuickBooks. Just give me a shout in the comments below if you need help. 

Have a great day!

rob22
Level 1

Ok , great Thanks a lot for the very prompt reply!

Have a great rest of the day!

AddieC
QuickBooks Team

You're very welcome. Cheers!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us