cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
cabcraftandmillw
Level 1

Can someone help with RecGen - Tax Detail Report April to June only gives invoices until June 24. I asked April 1, 2019 to June 30, 2019? There are two invoices missing?

1 Comment 1
AddieC
QuickBooks Team

Can someone help with RecGen - Tax Detail Report April to June only gives invoices until June 24. I asked April 1, 2019 to June 30, 2019? There are two invoices missing?

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out for support! QuickBooks Online shows you snapshots of business information in the form of reports, which can come in handy when you're investigating your business health. It's my priority to see that you're able to capture all the information you need on your Tax Detail Report. 

There's a few things you can take a look at to get to the bottom of why you're missing two invoices. First, check to make sure you've recorded the two missing invoices with the proper date, that's occurring within the date range you selected. Next, look at the report's filter settings. Perhaps you've selected to show only certain invoices based on a selection of criteria. Alternatively, ensure that the missing invoices have been assigned the correct tax code. If they have another tax code they'll appear on a different report. 

If you've taken a look at all the above areas of the account and your report still isn't showing the two missing invoices, I recommend reaching out to our phone support team for further troubleshooting. You can reach them at 855-253-1536 from Monday - Friday, 9am-8pm EST, and Saturday 9am-6:30p EST. Our agents have the ability to remotely share your screen to help you navigate to the correct spots in your account. 

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have further questions. 

Have a great day. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us